更多经典台词赏析
A)
贝拉:你几岁
Bella: How old are you?
爱德华:17岁
Edward: Seventeen.
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
爱德华:好一阵子了
Edward: A while.
他们说话都这么婉转...
(B)
爱德华:你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我
Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.
爱德华:你是让我上瘾的海洛因
Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.
(C)
爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…狮子爱上了羔羊
Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
贝拉:好傻的羔羊啊
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
爱德华:好病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.
(D)
贝拉::有3件事我很确定
About three things I was absolutely positive.
第一,爱德华是吸血鬼
The first… Edward was a vampire.
第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血
The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.
第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
(E)
爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
(F)
贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:永远?
Edward: Forever?
爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?