A: Hello. Is Gordon there, please?
A:喂,请问戈登在吗?
B: Yes, speaking。
B: 是的,我就是。
A: Gordon, this is Pang Juan。
A: 戈登,我是庞娟。
B: Hi, Pang Juan. How are you?
B: Hi,庞娟,你好吗?
A: Pretty well, thank you. And you?
A: 很好,谢谢,你呢?
B: Fine, thanks. Well, what can I do for you?
B: 我很好,谢谢。嗯,你有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Rob's just got sick and I need a hand. Could you come in earlier this afternoon?
A: 是的,罗布病了,而我需要人手,今天下午你能早点来上班吗?
B: When do you want me to come?
B: 你要我什么时候来?
A: About one o'clock if it is okay for you。
A: 如果你行的话,大约1点钟来。
B: I'm afraid one o'clock is a bit too early, because I may not be able to get back home from school before 1:30.
B: 恐怕1点钟早了点,因为我不一定能在1点半前从学校赶回家。
A: Then what would be a good time for you, Gordon?
A: 那么你觉得什么时间最好呢,戈登?
B: Sometime after 1:30 would be okay。
B: 1点半后随便什么时间都行。
A: All right. How about 2 o'clock this afternoon?
A: 好吧,下午2点怎么样?
B: That's fine. I can make it。
B: 好的,我能办到。
A: Good. See you then。
A: 好,再见。