听见小鸟在唱歌吗?嘿,快快起床了,新的一天开始了。大家好,欢迎《Faith口语课堂-天天学》的新老学员们,我是Faith老师,今天的英语课开始了。
听到我上面的这些话,有位学员不耐烦了,对我说了以下这句话:
Faith, I'm begging you, please, don't bother me, I stayed up late last night. Faith,求求你,不要来烦我,昨晚熬夜了。
今天,就先来学学bother这个词:
Bother vt. & vi. 打扰,烦扰,搅扰,使恼怒;迷惑,把……弄糊涂;(使)不安,(使)紧张
Thank you, but please don't bother. 谢谢, 但请你不要费事了。
Could I bother you to make me a cup of tea? 麻烦你给我冲杯茶好吗?
He has no time to bother with trifles. 他没有时间为小事而担忧。
He didn't even bother to say thank you. 他甚至连说一声谢谢都不肯。
Bother n. 麻烦,不便,忧虑;令人烦恼的人或事物;引起麻烦的人或事物
What a bother! We've missed the bus. 真恼人!我们错过了公交车。
Don't get into such a bother about small matters. 不要为了区区小事而如此焦虑。
当你不想别人来打扰你时,也可以说这句话:Leave me alone
Leave me alone 别理我,别管我,走开
Dude, leave me alone! I have a midterm exam next Monday. 伙计,让我自己待会儿好不好!我下周一有期中考试!
Leave me alone, Ok, I don't feel like talking right now. 让我自己呆会,好吗?现在什么也不想说。
Could you please leave me alone for a while? I'm busy with my report now. 能让我安静一会吗?我正忙着赶报告呢。
I'll leave you alone. I'm sure you don't want me to play gooseberry. 我想让你们单独在一起,我肯定你们不想让我当电灯泡吧。
Please... leave me alone... I'm teaching right now, don't bother me with your love affairs again. 行了,让我安静会,我正在上课呢,不要又拿你的那点风流韵事来打扰我。