手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 时尚英语话题 > 正文

时尚英语话题第22期:Sight视觉

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Sight

视觉
Every once in a while on a weekend, my family and I go to the local park, and shoot off some small fireworks.
偶尔在周末的时候,我和我的家人会去当地公园,燃放一些很小的烟花。
Then we light some sparklers and run around until they burn out.
那时我们会点燃一些烟火,跑来跑去直到它们燃尽。
It's nice to watch the kids run around with the sparklers.
看到孩子们围着烟火跑来跑去很好。
You know, it's actually kind of hard to see who is who in the dark.
你知道,实际上很难知道谁处于黑暗中。
But I can tell because the height of sparks and the sound of the laughter.
但我可以按照烟花的高度和笑声分辨。
If it were only laughter, and no sparks, wow, something big would be missing.
假如只有笑声,没有火花,哇,一个重要的东西就会消失不见。
If I had to lose one of my senses, I am not sure which one would be, but I now for sure that I would keep my sight.
如果我不得不失去我的一个感官,我不知道会选择哪一个,但现在我可以肯定,我要保持我的视觉。
Being able to see is such a blessing.
能够看到是这样一种祝福。
There are so many wonderful things to see in this world,
在这个世界上有那么多好的东西能看到,
the colorful flowers and leaves,
比如五彩缤纷的鲜花和叶子,
the amazing clouds,
令人称奇的云朵,
the way sun shines,
阳光普照的方式,
These are some of the things that I love looking at.
这些都是我喜欢看的。
I also think about reading, I read all the time.
我也想到读书,我所有的时间都在看书。
And because my sight, I am able to read conveniently.
由于我的视觉,我能够阅读方便。
I do so much with my eyes.
我用我的眼睛做了很多事情。
I don't have perfect eyesight, but I am glad I can see so much.
我没有完美的视力,但我很高兴我能看到这么多。
Talk about it:
谈论下面的话题:
If you have to lose one of your senses, which one would it be?
如果你不得不失去你的一种感官,那将会是什么?
How important are your eyes to you?
你的眼睛对你有多重要?
Do you have good eyesight?
你的视力良好吗?
What do you think about wearing glasses or contacts?
你怎么看待戴眼镜或隐形眼镜吗?
How would it feel to be blind?
看不见东西会感觉怎样?
Many disable people in North America depend on animals to function society, what do you think of seeing-eye dogs?
北美许多残疾人士依靠动物帮助社会,你怎么看待导盲犬?
What measures can you take to allow blind people to work and live comfort?
你会采取什么措施让失明的人们更加舒服的工作和生活?
Many disable people find their other sense are heightened, what do you think about this?
许多残疾人士认为他们的其他感官被加强,你怎么看待这个观点?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
blessing ['blesiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 祝福,祷告

 
disable [dis'eibl]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 失去能力

 
function ['fʌŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会
vi. 运行

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。