本课结束后,您将能够对主人作出得体的回应。
NINA:Hi!嗨!
SOPHIE:So good to see you I've missed you so much.见到你太好了,我非常想念你。
NINA:Me too. Hey Eric.我也是。嘿,Eric。
ERIC:Hi, Nina . Great to see you.嗨,Nina。见到你好极了。
NINA:So, come in, come in. Make yourselves at home.所以,进来吧,进来吧。就像在自己家一样,不要拘束。
ERIC:Thanks!谢谢!
NINA:Here, you can put those over there. Can I get you something to drink?这里,你可以把那些放在那里。我给你拿点喝的吧?
ERIC:That would be lovely, thanks.那肯定很可爱,谢谢。
SOPHIE:Yes, please. Cup of tea?是的,请。一杯茶?
NINA:So, how was your trip?所以,你的旅行怎么样?
SOPHIE:Yeah, it was fine, thanks. Except for Eric and his whining 'are we there yet, are we there yet'?耶,好吧,谢谢。除了Eric和他的牢骚“我们到那儿了吗,我们到那儿了吗”?
ERIC:I was just wondering how much further we had to go. Nina, your flat is lovely.我只是想知道我们还要走多远。Nina,你的公寓真可爱。
NINA:Well as you can see there's not much here yet. No sofa, no curtains.正如你看到的,这里还没有很多东西。没有沙发,没有窗帘。
SOPHIE:Yeah, that's OK. We can sleep on the floor. What? Come on, stop it!耶,可以。我们可以睡在地板上。什么?快点,阻止它!
ERIC:No, it's not right.是的,这是不对的。
SOPHIE:Of course we can.我们当然可以。
ERIC:It's inappropriate. I really liked the ones with tomato they were the best.这不合适。我真的很喜欢那些有番茄的东西,它们是最棒的。
SOPHIE:Nina, let's go and see it. The shop.Nina,我们走去看看。商店。
NINA:Really? You want to see it? It's a bit late.真的吗?你想看吗?有点晚了。
SOPHIE:No, it isn't. Come on. I know it's a big step for you. And speaking of big steps. Eric and I have something we want to tell you. We're going to have a baby! 不,不是的。 来吧。我知道这对你来说是一大步。而且说起大的步伐…… Eric和我有些事想告诉你……我们计划要个孩子!
NINA:Really? Sophie really? A baby. that's great. No, really I'm so happy for you. To the new baby.真的吗?Sophie,真的吗?一个孩子……太好了。不,我真的为你高兴。给新生儿。
NINA:Cheers. A baby wow!干杯。一个孩子,哇哦!
ERIC:I know it's mad.我知道这很疯狂。
SOPHIE:I know it's totally crazy.我知道这完全是疯狂的。