Thank you
谢谢你
Magic words,There are so many of them.
这是一句有魔力的词语,而且有很多这样的词语。
Let's talk about another magic word in English.
让我们来谈谈在英语的世界里另一个具有魔力的词。
If someone does something for you,it's considered polite to thank him.
如果有人为你做了什么事情,感谢他被认为是一种礼貌。
A simple "Thank you " or "Thanks" goes a long way.
一句简单的“谢谢你”或“谢谢”的作用很大。
In the business world,a word of gratitude from your boss,manager,or even co-worker,means a lot.
在商业的世界里,来自老板,经理,甚至是合作人的感谢之词意味着很多。
It means that you care...that you appreciate the person's work.
它意味着你关心……你欣赏这个人的工作。
I think it's easy to take the people close to us for granted.
我认为很容易把我们身边的人想成是理所当然的。
It's easy to think, "I work in the office,and my wife works at home.
很容易就会想,“我在办公室工作,而我的妻子在家里主持家务。
She SHOULD make me dinner."
她就应该为我做晚餐。”
But after dinner,do you say, "Thanks you"?
但是在晚饭后,你会说:“谢谢你”吗?
Sometimes I forget.
有时候我忘记了。
Sometimes I forget to tell my kids,"Thanks for being so good today."
有时候我忘了告诉我的孩子:“感谢如此美好的今天。”
Sometimes I forget to tell the bus driver or the person who collects my toll, "Thank you!Have a nice day."
有时候我忘了对公交车司机或向我收费的人说:“谢谢你!祝你有美好的一天。”
Thanks.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Thanks a lot.
多谢。
Thanks a million.
非常感谢。
I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激。
I'm totally grateful for what you've done.
我真是感激你所做的一切。
There are many ways to say it.
有很多方法可以说这句话。
Talk about it:
谈论下面的话题:
Have you ever regretted not using the words "Thank you"?
你有没有后悔没有用到“谢谢”这个词?
When do you feel it isn't necessary to thank someone?
你觉得什么时候没有必要感谢别人?
When does "Thank you" seem awkward?
什么时候说“谢谢你”会显得很尴尬?
Do you say, "Thank you," a lot?
你经常对别人说“谢谢”吗?
What do you think of people who don't say, "Thank you"?
你怎么看待那些不说:“谢谢”的人?
How do you feel when someone forgets to thank you?
当有人忘了感谢你时你会感觉如何呢?
Is it possible to thank someone too much?
感谢别人是否可能会太多?
What is an alternative method of expressing your gratitude without actually saying, "Thank you"?
表达你的感激之情而不必说"谢谢" 的另一种方式是什么?
Have you ever sent someone a thank you card or not? If yes,what were you thankful for?
你曾经给别人人感谢卡吗?如果是,你会因为什么而感激他人?