手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 时尚英语话题 > 正文

时尚英语话题第31期:Fighting a cold 对抗感冒

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Fighting a cold

对抗感冒
How do you fight a cold?
你怎样和感冒作斗争?
When I get sick, I think every kind of bad strategy is manageable.
当我生病时,我认为每一种不好的办法都是可行的
Perhaps you can let me know some ways to get over a cold or give me some ideas that I haven’t tried yet for the next time I get sick.
也许下次我生病时你可以告诉我些方法来摆脱感冒抑或是我还没有尝试过的方法。
I try to dress warmly;
我试着穿暖;
I often use the humidifier;
我经常使用加湿器;
I drink tea, I suck on oranges;
我喝茶,我吃桔子。
I eat plenty of soup;
我喝很多汤;
I gargle warm salt water;
我用温和的盐水漱口;
I take plenty of vitamin C.
我服用很多的维生素C。
If that doesn't work, I go to the doctor.
如果这都不行,我就会去看医生。
Sometimes I even go to the bathhouse and hang out the sauna to treat me through the hot stream.
有时我甚至去澡堂蒸桑拿通过热流贯穿全身。
One time I went to the sauna and had to keep a towel over my head because the steam room was full of guys with dragon tattoos all over their bodies.
有一次我去蒸桑拿,我必须用一条毛巾包住我的头,因为桑拿室内都是身体上纹满了龙纹身的男子们。
Most of all, I just try to get some rest.
最重要的是,我只是想好好休息。
It seems that the body does certain natural healing while you sleep.
看来是在你睡觉的时候人体会进行某些自愈。
I wonder if I am doing enough.
我想自己十分做的足够多。
Once again, if you can think something I am missing or doing wrong.
再一次,如果你想到我落下或做错的。
Please let me know.
请让我知道。
That would really help me out the next time I catch a cold.
那在我下次我感冒的时候真的能帮助我渡过难关。
Talk about it:
谈论下面的话题:
How often do you get sick?
你多久会生一次病?
Do you go to the doctor when you sick?
当你生病的时候你会去看医生吗?
How long do you stay sick for?
你会病多久?
Do you still go to work or school when you are sick?
当你生病的时候,你还是会去上班或上学吗?
How do you take care of a cold?
你如何应对感冒?
Do you know any home remedies for taking care of a cold?
你知道有什么偏方治疗感冒吗?
What was the worst part about having a cold?
关于患感冒最糟糕的地方是什么?
What are some strategies for preventing a cold?
有什么预防感冒的策略吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略

 
manageable ['mænidʒəbəl]

想一想再看

adj. 易办的,易管理的,易控制的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
healing ['hi:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的

 
stream [stri:m]

想一想再看

n. (人,车,气)流,水流,组
v. 流动,

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。