春天时候,人难免会犯困,整天哈欠连连。无论何时何地,都恨不能倒地就睡。今天我们就来盘点一下那些跟睡觉有关的口语吧!
1. I sleep in every weekend and wake up around noon.
周末我通常会睡个懒觉,到中午才起来。
sleep in: 睡过头;迟起床
2. I want to catch a wink before the guest arrive.
我想在客人到达之前先小眯一会。
Wink: 眨眼;使眼色;闪烁
3. A post-prandial snooze sets the brain up for learning.
午餐之后打个小盹会让头脑更清醒,学习更高效。
4. I'll meet you at the movies right after I take a little catnap.
我先打个盹再到电影院和你碰面。
Catnap:瞌睡;假寐
5. I was so tired I could have slept around the clock.
我太累了,能睡整整一天。
around the clock: 日以继夜地,连续一整天
6. Let's hit the sack/hay. We have to get an early start in the morning.
我们睡吧,早上得早起呢!
hit the sack:睡觉;就寝
7. I'm such a heavy sleeper that the explosion didn't wake me.
我睡得很死,连爆炸声都没有把我吵醒。
8. I'm a very light sleeper.
我很容易醒的。
9. Everyone in our family sleeps like a log, so no one heard the thunderstorm in the middle of the night.
家人都睡得很沉,没人听到半夜的打雷声。
10. Some students often doze off in class.
有些学生常在课堂上打瞌睡。
n. 眨眼,使眼色,瞬间
v. 眨眼,使眼色,