Set up a meeting
订个约会
A:Hello. This is Management Department. Can I help you?
您好。这里是经管系。有什么为您效劳的吗?
B:Hello. This is David Bernard. I'm calling to set up a meeting with your dean, Mr. Zhou.
您好。我是大卫·贝尔纳。我打电话是想和你们的主人周先生订个约会。
A:Yes, Mr. Bernard. Let me check Mr. Zhou's Schedule. Let's see... Mr. Zhou is rather busy these days. This week is all booked up.
好的,贝尔纳先生。让我查查周先生的日程表。让我看看……周先生最近很忙。这周都预定满了。
B:I see. But you know, I come from France, I arrived in Beijing yesterday. I'd like to have a talk with him about something important. I should return to Paris next Wednesday. Could you arrange it for me for sometime early next week?
我明白。但是你知道,我从法国来,昨天到达北京。我想和周先生谈一件很重要的事。我必须在下周三回到巴黎。您能为我安排一下在下周一点的时间吗?
A:Let me see what I can do. Just a moment please.
让我看看能为您做些什么?请稍后。请稍等。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:Well, Mr. Bernard, would next Monday be convenient for you?
哦,贝尔纳先生,下周一您方便吗?
B:All right. What time exactly?
方便。具体什么时候?
A:How about 10:30 a. m. at Mr. Zhou's bureau?
上午10:30在周先生的办公室如何?
B:Good, that's settled then.
好的。就这样定了。
A:OK. Look forward to seeing you then.
好的。盼望到时见到您。
B:Thank you very much. I'll be there at 10:30.
非常感谢。我会在10:30到那儿的。
A:Goodbye.
再见。