Fixing a Flat Tire
更换爆胎
Evan encounters an unwelcome surprise in his plans.
艾凡遇到了一件不愉快的意外事件。
K:Copenhagen! I can't wait! I hope the border crossing into Denmark is as smooth as it was into Germany.
凯西:哥本哈根!我等不及了!我希望横越边界到丹麦时能和到德国一样的顺利。
E:It should be. We have our U.S. passports, and I have all this car's papers in order, too.
艾凡:应该会很顺利的。我们持的是美国护照,而且车子的证件也都齐全。
Besides, do we look like terrorists?
此外,难道我们看起来像恐怖份子吗?
K:I know I don't, but...
凯西:我知道我看起来不像,但是……
E:Funny. Really funny.
艾凡:好笑。真的很好笑。
K:Her! What's that sound? Why is the car bumping like this?
凯西:嘿!那是什么声音?为什么这辆车颠簸成这个样子?
E:Uh-oh. We've got a flat. I'll pull over here onto the shoulder.
艾凡:惨了。轮胎漏气了。我把车子停靠到路肩去。
K:Oh, no! Is this serious?
凯西:哦,糟了!严重吗?
E:No, just a flat. There's a spare tire in the trunk. And a tool kit.
艾凡:不严重,只是轮胎没气而已。后车箱内有一个备胎和工具箱。
Why not fix us up some sandwiches and drinks?
你为什么不为我们准备一些三明治和饮料呢?
Now is the perfect time.
现在正是时候。
K:OK. Can I help?
凯西:没问题。我可以帮忙吗?
E:yes, by preparing the snacks. This is a man's job.
艾凡:可以,只要准备点心就帮上忙了。修车是男人的工作。
K:Ugh! I have to tour through Europe with Rambo Junior.
凯西:唷!看样子我得和蓝波二世结伴环游欧洲了。
E:Here's the jack, the wrench, and the spare tire. I'm all set. Out of my way, roung lady. Let a man do his work!
艾凡:千斤顶、板手、备胎都在这里。一切就绪。小姐,别妨碍我。让男人干活吧!
K:Spare me!
凯西:拜托!