Excuse me. I would like to send this letter by airmail.
不好意思,我想寄封航空邮件。
Sure. What you need to do is to put a stamp with enough postage and mark on the cover with "By Airmail".
没问题,你只要贴足够的邮资,并在上面注明“航空邮件”即可。
Excuse me. Where can I buy commemorative stamps?
不好意思。哪里可以买到纪念邮票呢?
Go to counter No.12, please.
请到第12号窗口。
Excuse me. Can I deliver the file by express?
不好意思。我可以用快递寄送这份文件吗?
Sure. Please put the file in this paper box and seal it.
当然可以。请将文件放入纸盒中,并把盒子封好。
How much is it to mail a registered package?
寄一封挂号包裹要多少钱?
It depends on the weight. The more it weighs, the more you pay.
要视重量而定。重量愈重价格就愈贵。
I am collecting postcards.
我在收集明信片。
Great. You can buy a set of commemorative postcards published by the post office. They just came out last week.
太好了。你可以买一套邮局发行的纪念明信片。它们上星期才发行。
I missed an important letter when I went out this afternoon. All I have is just a note left by the postman.
我今天下午出门时错过了一封重要邮件。我只收到一张邮差留下的通知。
Read the note carefully and follow the steps on the note. I am sure you can retrieve your letter.
仔细阅读通知并遵照上面的步骤。我想你一定可以收到你的信。
Can I apply for a personal mail box at the post office?
我可以申请一个邮局的私人信箱吗?
How much does it cost to send a letter to Hong Kong by airmail?
寄航空信到香港要多少钱?
Where do I put the sender's and the receiver's address?
我要在哪里填写寄件人和收件人的住址?
You put the sender's address on the top left corner, and the receiver's address in the center.
你要在左上角写寄件人的住址,并在中间写收件人住址。
How many days does it take to send a letter to Japan by seamail?
海运邮件到日本要多少天?