第一句:What did you exactly do in your previous job?
在之前的工作中你具体做什么呢?
A: What did you exactly do in your previous job?
在之前的工作中你具体做什么呢?
B: I'm in charge of investigating market potentiality in the field.
我负责调查相关领域的市场潜力。
第二句:I was responsible for training.
我负责培训工作。
A: What's your specific responsibility during your last job?
在上一份工作中,你具体负责什么呢?
B: I was responsible for English training, some sort of teaching work.
我负责英语培训工作,类似教学这样的工作。
知识扩展:
1. 类似的问题还有:
Please tell me what you do in your field.
请告诉我你的具体工作。
What did you do during your last job, specifically?
在上一份工作中,你具体做什么呢?
potentiality n.潜力
specifically adv.具体地,明确地
2. 回答这个问題时要条理清晰,重点突出,旨在强调你具有所应聘积位需要的经验和能力:
My major duty is trouble-shooting between top staff and the general employees.
我的主要职责是解决公司管理层和普通员工间的问题。
My primary responsibilities include maintaining the company’s ties with the existing customers.
我的主要职责包括维护公司现有的客户关系。
I am responsible for / in charge of finding new cargo sources.
我负责开发新的货运资源。
trouble-shooting n.解决难题
cargo n.货物