I'll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.
我会带您到处看看,给您解释一下我们的操作流程。
I'll be very happy to answer any of your enquiries.
我很高兴回答您的任何问题。
When was the plant set up?
工厂是什么时候建立的?
How large is the plant?
工厂有多大?
It covers an area of 75,000 square meters.
它的占地面积有七万五千平方米。
This is one of our five workshops.
这是我们五个车间中的一个。
I'll take you to the assembly shop.
我带您去看看装配车间。
This is the end of our factory tour.
我们的工厂参观到这里就结束了。
Visiting the factory
参观工厂
Good afternoon, Mr. Yang. I'm Jill, Mr. Smith's secretary. Would you like to look around the factory first?
杨先生,下午好。我是史密斯先生的秘书,我叫吉尔。您要先参观一下工厂吗?
Yes, I would.
好的。
Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales, Accounting, Personnel,Market Research and so on.
这是我们的办公区。我们所有的行政部门都在这里:销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。
What's that building opposite us?
我们对面的那栋楼是做什么用的?
That's the warehouse where the larger items of medical instruments are stored. We keep a stock of the fast-moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock. ( in the workshop ) This is one of our three workshops.This is the delivery bay here.
那是一个用来储存体积比较大的医疗器械的仓库。销售快的我们都有存货,可以快速满足一些比较急的定单。这是我们三个车间中的一个。这里是运输部。
Oh, I see.
噢,我明白了。
The steel sheets and bars come in, as you see, in different sizes and are unloaded onto the delivery bay here. Webuy them in from a steel works in Wales. This is the new conveyor belt we installed last year. We doubled our output in thisdepartment as a result.
您看,我们进了不同型号的钢板和钢筋,都卸在这里的运输部。这些都是我们从威尔士的一家钢厂买来的。这是我们去年安装的输送带。这个输送带让这个部门的输送量提高了一倍。
Oh, really?
噢,真的吗?
I'll take you to the assembly shop...
我带您去看看装配车间…