乘出租车
请问我们可以搭出租车过去吗?
A: it seems too complicated. We'll get lost, I'm afraid. Shall we take a taxi?
听起来太复杂,我担心我们会迷路的。请问我们可以搭出租车过去吗?
B: No problem.
没问题。
同类问句:
Could you order a taxi for us?
麻烦你帮我们叫一辆出租车。
Yes, I'd be glad to. (Asking the bellman to call a taxi for the two guests.) By the way, the Friendship Store is near some scenic spots, which are alive with activity. They are well-known even abroad and much appreciated by foreign guests. If you're interested in that, you might go there and have a cup of coffee.
(让行李员帮这两个客人叫出租车。)顺便提一下,友谊商店附近有几个很热门的景点。即使在国外,它们也很出名,很多外国游客赞赏不巳。如果你们有兴趣,不妨去走走,还可以喝点咖啡。
航空邮寄时间
寄到上海需要多少天?
A:Certainly, madam. Would you like to send it by airmail or surface mail?
当然可以。您要用航空还是海运邮寄?
B:By airmail, please. How long does it take for this to arrive in Shanghai?
请用航空邮寄。寄到上海需要多少天?
同类问句:
Since you send it by air mail, it will take about five days.
既然您用航空邮寄,大约得要5天。
How much is it to Shanghai?
这个小包寄到上海多少钱?
I'll weigh it for you...It weights 2 kilos, and will cost 72 Hong Kong dollars.
我帮您称称看......重2千克,邮费72港币。
That's expensive! Could you charge it to my room bill then?
好贵!请记在我的客房账单上好吗?
Certainly, madam. I'll need your signature and room number, please.
好的,女士。我需要您的房间号码和签字。