(一): We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。
A: Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening?
甲:周五晚上有空见个面吗?
B: Let me check the schedule, please.
乙:请让我看看日程表。
约定见面时间:
A:We will be in Shanghai for about a week.
甲:我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。
B: Shall we have a meeting then?
乙:我们可否在那时见个面?
类似的句子是在发出邀请,希望能够在此期间见面的意思:
We are going to stay here for about two days.
我们会在此停留两天。
We’ll have about a three-day layover.
我们会逗留三天。
(二):Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet? 请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?
A: Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet?
甲:请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?
B: How about 5 p.m. tomorrow?
乙:明天下午5:00可以吗?
会面的具体事宜:
I am afraid I can not, but Mr. Brown will meet you instead.
我不能前往,但布朗先生会代替我跟你会面。
Could we arrange a specific time to meet?
我们可否安排具体的见面时间?