(Two days later)
(两天后)
A:Well,has the swelling gone down?
消肿了吗?
B:Yes,and it doesn't ache any more.Do I still have to get it out,Doctor?
是的,也不再疼了.还得拔掉吗,大夫?
A:I'm afraid so,if you don't,it'll keep on troubling you.
恐怕是的.如果不拔,还会疼的.
B:Well,if I must,I must.But I don't want to miss the delicious Chinese food.
好吧.既然非得拔,就拔吧.不过,我不想错过美味的中国食品.
A:You won't.Could you rinse out,please.
不会的.你先漱一漱口好吗?
I'm going to give you some novocaine.Do your lips and tongue feel numb now?
我给你打一针普鲁卡因.你的嘴和舌头麻了吗?
Good,open your mouth wide.You won't feel anything.
好.把嘴张大.你不会有感觉的.
Look,it's out.
看,拔下来了.
Now bite on this piece of cotton and spit it out an hour later.
现在咬住这个棉花团.一小时后把它吐掉.
You can eat two hours later,but won't eat anything hard today.
两小时后就能吃东西了.今天不要吃硬东西.