May I see your boarding pass, please?
我能看一下您的登机牌吗?
Could you please show me your boarding pass?
您能不能出示您的登机牌?
boarding pass“登机牌”
I can't let you in without a boarding pass.
没有登机牌我不能让您进去。
let sb. in“放某人进入,允许某人进入”
Please observe the no smoking signs.
请遵守不准吸烟的告示。
observe v. 遵守,奉行
sign v. 标志,告示牌
Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能带我去座位吗?
Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪儿?
show sb. the way“给某人指路”
Would you mind exchanging seats with me?
您介意和我换位子吗?
You're in my seat.
您坐在我的座位上了。
“Would you mind doing sth.?”是“您介意…吗?”,是请别人做事的委婉说法。
Can I put it in the overhead compartment?
我能把它放迸头顶行李舱吗?
“overhead compartment”指“(飞机上存放随身携带物品的)头顶行李舱”,其中“overhead a. 在头项上的”,“compartment n. 隔间”。
I feel sick.
我觉得恶心。
I'm not feeling well.
我觉得不舒服。
I'm going to throw up.
我要吐了。
My ears are ringing.
我的耳朵在响。
throw up“呕吐”
Do I have to keep the seat belt fastened at all times?
我需要一直系着安全带吗?
fasten v. 扣紧,系牢
at all times“一直,老是,总是”
How do I bring my seat back to its full upright position?
怎样将我的椅背回复到垂直的位置?
upright a. 竖起的,垂直的
Can I use the toilet now?
我现在可以使用卫生间了吗?
Is the toilet available now?
洗手闯现在可以使用吧?
toilet n. 卫生间