日常告别
So long.
再见。
A: Goodbye. Have a nice weekend!
再见,祝你周末愉快!
B:So long.
再见。
Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
再见,祝你愉快。
Goodbye. Have a good evening.
再见,祝你晚上愉快。
Have a good weekend.
祝你周末愉快。
Have a nice vacation.
假期愉快。
Have a good time.
玩得愉快。
See you.=See you later.=See you soon.
回头见。
See you next week.
下周见。
Look forward to seeing you again.=I hope we'll meet again sometime.=I'll be seeing you sometime.
后会有期。
A: Look forward to seeing you again.
后会有期。
B:Me too.
我也希望能再见面。
look forward to(doing )sth.“期望,盼望”
Let's do lunch sometime.=Let's have lunch sometime.
我们什么时候吃顿午饭吧。
A: Let's do lunch sometime.
我们什么时候吃顿午饭吧。
B:Ok.Just call me.
好。给我打个电话就行。
sometime 一般指未来不确定的时间。
I hope we'll meet again sometime.
希望我们以后还会再见面。
I'll see you very soon.
很快就会再见到你。
I'll be seeing you.
我们会再见面的。
I'll see you real soon.
很快就会再见到你。
A:I hope we'll meet again sometime.
希望我们以后还会再见面。
B:We sure will.
会见面的。
I hope you can come over again.
希望你能再来。
Come again!
再来啊!
I'll stop by later.
我会顺便来的。
A:I'll stop by later.
我会顺便来的。
B:You'd better.
一定来啊!
stop by“顺便造访”
Let's get together again sometime.
我们什么时候再聚吧。
A:I have a great time at your home.
在你家真的很开心。
B: Let's get together again sometime.
我们什么时候再聚吧。
get together “集会,聚到一起”
It's so nice to see you again.
很高兴能与您再次见面。
A:It's so nice to see you again.
很高关能与您再次见面。
B: I'm happy to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你。
Say hello to your parents for me.=Give my best wishes to your parents.=Give my regards to your parents.
请替我向你父母问好。
离别时要表示自己对朋友家人的问候时可使用这句话。