准时应邀
It's Ok. I'll be there on time.
没问题。我会按时到的。
A:Would 10:30 be all right for you?
十点半行不行?
B: It's Ok. I'll be there on time.
没问题。我会按时到的。
I'd be delighted to get together with you.
我很愿意和你们聚一聚。
A: We'd like to invite you to join us.
我们想邀请你参加。
B: Oh, I'd be delighted to get together with you.
哦,我很愿意和你们聚一聚。
delighted a. 快乐的,乐意的
I'm not doing anything.
我没什么事。
I'm free.
我有空。
I have no plans.
我没有什么计划。
I have time.
我有时间。
A: What are you doing tonight?
你今天晚上有什么事吗?
B:I'm not doing anything.
我没什么事。
That's what I'm thinking about.
咱们想得一样。
A: How about a drink?
喝一杯怎么样?
B: Marvelous! That's what I'm thinking about.
妤极了!咱们想得一样。
I've nothing to do this weekend.
我这个周末没什么事。
A: I've nothing to do this weekend. What for?
我这个周末没什么事。干什么?
B: I'd like to invite you to a party.
我想邀请你参加一个舞会。
I'll be here to pick you up at six.
六点钟我来接你。
A: I'll be here to pick you up at six
六点钟我来接你。
B: Thank you. I'll be ready then.
谢谢。我等你。
pick up“用车接”
I'll be waiting for you at 6 at my home.
我六点在家等你。
A: I want to drop in on you.
我想顺路去看看你。
B: Then I'll be waiting for you at 6 at my home.
那我六点在家等你。
drop in on“顺路拜访”
I'll be expecting you then.
到时候我等你。
A: Is it Ok I'm coming at 8 o'clock?
我八点钟来可以吗?
B: Yes, I'll be expecting you then.
好的,那到时候我等你。
I'll be there then.
到时我会去的。
I'll be right there on time.
我会按时到的。
I won't be late.
我不会迟到的.
A:9:00 am, my house.
上午9点钟,在我家。
B:I'll be there then. Thank you for your invitation.
到时我会去的。谢谢你的邀请。
That's settled then.
就这么定了。
A:Let's meet at 7 tonight.
咱们今晚七点见。
B:That's settled then.
就这么定了。
That would be great.
太好了。
A: We'd like to invite you to dine with us.
我们想请你和我们一起吃饭。
B:That would be great.
太好了。
That would be fun.
那一定很有趣。
A: Can you come to our ball this Saturday?
你这个星期六能来参加我们的舞会吗?
B:Yes. That would be fun.
可以。那一定很有趣。
How about 9 o'clock tonight?
今晚9点可以吗?
A: How about 9 o'clock tonight?
今晚9点可以吗?
B:Sounds good.
还行。
I won't have time until 4 o'clock
我4点之前没空。
A: I won't have time until 4 o'clock.
我4点之前没空。
B:How about 5:00?
5点怎么样?
“not…until”句型意思是“直到…才….” 本句也可译为“我得到4点才有空。”
When's a good time for you?=When will it be convenient to you?
你什么时候方便?
A: When's a good time to you?
你什么时候方便?
B:Around eight o'clock.
8点左右。
convenient a. 方便的
You can come whenever it's convenient to you.
你什么时候方便就什么时候来。
A:When can I go?
我什么时候能过去?
B: You can come whenever it's convenient to you.
你什么时候方便就什么时候来。
Where shall we meet?=Where can I meet you?=Where would you like to meet me?
我们茌哪里碰面?
You decide where.
你决定个地点吧。
A: At which restaurant are we going to meet?
在哪家餐馆见面?
B:You decide where.
你决定个地点吧。
Usual place. Be there or be square.
老地方,不见不散。
A: Where shall we meet?
我们在哪里见面?
B: Usual place. Be there or be square.
老地方,不见不散。
Be there or be square.固定说法:不见不散。