介绍菜肴
这是来自太湖的银鱼。
A:It's delicious. What's this?
味道不错。这是什么?
B: It's whitebait fish from the Taihu Lake.
这是来自太湖的银鱼。
同类问句:
Ah, the fish is boneless and transparent.
啊,这鱼没有骨头,而且是透明的。
Yes, and it's nutritious. Excuse me, here's the instant-boiled White Shrimp. Please enjoy yourselves.
这鱼很有营养。打扰一下,这是水煮白虾,请慢用。
Thank you, but the shrimp is a bit too small.
谢谢。不过这虾小了一点。
Well, the white shrimp does not grow very big. The white shrimps at this size are just nice to eat.
是这样的,小白虾是不可能长太大的个头的。这样大小的白虾正是吃的最好时候。
I see. Yes, it's very tender and tasty.
我明白了。不错,非常柔嫩,非常可口。
烤鸭吃法
告诉我怎样吃行吗?
A: Your roast Beijing Duck.
您的北京烤鸭来了。
B: Ah, it looks good. Can you tell me how to eat it?
啊,看起来真好。告诉我怎样吃行吗?
同类问句:
Yes, please wrap the Beijing Duck in the pancake with the spring onion and the sweet beansauce. You'll find the taste is better.
行,请用葱和甜面酱将北京烤鸭包在煎饼里。您会发现味道更好。
I'll have a try. (Tastes) Hm, good indeed.
我试试,(尝)嗯,果然不错。