威胁
Don't try any tricks.
不要耍花招。
A:Don't try any tricks.
不要耍花招。
B:I won't.
不会的。
trick n. 诡计,花招
You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我,这是不明智的。
A:You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我,这是不明智的。
B: It's not much wiser to agree with you either.
同意你也不明智多少。
unwise a. 明智的,愚笨的
agree with sb.“同意某人的观点”
You'll have to pay for that.
我饶不了你。
A: Ha-ha,you've been cheated.
哈哈,你被骗了。
B: Wait,you'll have to pay for that.
等着,我饶不了你。
pay for“偿还”
I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算账。
A: I've got no money now.
我现在没钱。
B: Well, what do you want to do with the money you owe me? I'll sort you out sooner or later.
那你欠我的钱怎么办?我早晚要找你算账。
sort out. 惩罚,打败”
sooner or later“迟早”
Behave yourself!= Mind your behaviors!
规矩点儿!
A: Mom, may I play computer games for a while?
妈妈,我玩一会儿电脑游戏好吗?
B: Behave yourself! We have guests here.
规矩点儿!我们有客人。
Let me catch you at it again!
别让我再看见你这么干!
A: You mustn't jump into the park from wall. Let me catch you at it again!
你不可以从墙上跳进公园。别让我再看见你这么干!
B:I dare not do it again.
我再也不敢了。
Don't you dare!
你敢!
A: If you dare report it, I'll beat you.
如果你敢去报告,我就揍你。
B: Don't you dare!
你敢!
You wait!
你等着瞧!
A: You'll regret selling me out. You wait!
你会为出卖我而后悔的。你等着瞧!
B:Regret? Never!
后悔?从来没有过!
sell out“出卖,背叛”