2.实用对话
At the Hotel Reception Desk在宾馆接待处
Receptionist: Good evening. sir. Can I help you?
接待员:晚上好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?
David: Yes. I'd like to check in please.
大卫:是的。我想办理入住登记。
Receptionist: Do you have a reservation?
接待员:您预订房间了吗?
David: Yes. My name is David Li. I have a reservation for three nights.
大卫:预订了。我叫李大卫。我预订了三个晚上的房间。
Receptionist: Just a moment. please. Oh. yes, one double room and one single. Is that right?
接待员:请稍候。哦,是的,一个双人房间和一个单人间。对吗?
David: Yes. I'm with my wife and child.
大卫:对,我和我的妻子和孩子。
Receptionist: Would you fill out this registration card?
接待员:您能填写这张登记卡吗?
David: No problem.
大卫:没问题。
( after filling out the card )
(填完卡片后)
David: Here you are.
大卫:给你。
Receptionist: Right. Your room is 301, on the third floor. Here's your room key.
接待员:好的。您的房间是301号,在三楼,这是您房间的钥匙。
David: Could I have a bellboy help with our bags?
大卫:可以派一位服务生帮我们拿包吗?
Receptionist: Sure. I'll ring for one. Have a pleasant stay!
接待员:当然。我会按铃叫一个过来的。希望您住得愉快!
David: Thank you very much.
大卫:谢谢。