第55期:建立商贸关系
由于哈维公司的推荐,我们有幸得知贵公司的名称。
On the recommendation of Messrs. Harvey & Co.,we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.
We are willing to enter into business relations with your firms.
We’re willing to restore our business relationship.
I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.
我们愿与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
我们相信第一笔交易定会你方满意。
A:We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
A:我们相信第一笔交易定会使你方满意。
B: We believe in long-term cooperation with your company because we view the future as bright.
B:我们相信与贵公司长期合作的前途是光明的。
I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
我感觉我们能在这方面做不少交易。
A:Now I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
A:我感觉我们能在这方面做不少交易。
B:Your desire coincides with ours.
B:你们的愿望同我们一样。
Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
关于我方的财政状况,您可以向我方开户行垂询。
A: Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
A:关于我方的财政状况,您可以向我方开户银行垂询。
B:Thank you for your information.
B:谢谢您提供的信息。
refer to
查询
Please refer to the dictionary.
请查询字典。
I’ll give you the lowest price in the future.
将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。
A: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.
A:将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
Direct contact is always good for both sides.
直接联系对双方都有好处。
A:Direct contact is always good for both sides.
A:直接联系对双方都有好处。
B:Yes. That's why I am here.
B:是的,这也是我来的原因。
direct contact
直接联系
Sates are down a bit due to the revaluation.
由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
A:How's the business these days?
A:近来生意怎么样?
B:Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
B:还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
Now,please go into detail.
愿闻其详。
A:I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.
A:我是想来告诉您一个可以和贵公司成交生意的构想。
B:Now, please go into detail.
B:愿闻其详。
I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
我觉得货号338不错。
A:I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
A:我觉得货号338不错。
B:It’s our newest designed one.
B:这是我们新近设计的一个款式。
As soon as receive the definite answer, I’ll give you a specific answer.
我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
A:As soon as receive the definite answer,I'll give you a specific answer.
A:我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
B:Well then make an offer as soon as possible.
B:那时我们会尽快报价。
Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
A:Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
A:感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
B:Don't mention it.
B:别客气。