今天到此为止吧。
I'm too tired to play another game.
我太累了,不能再打一次比赛了。
Okay. Let's call it a day.
好吧,今天到此为止吧!
祝你好运!
I'm going to try to persuade Linda to come skiing with us.
我打算劝琳达和我们一起滑雪。
Lots of luck! She's really busy now and she hates to fall behind schedule.
祝你好运。她现在正忙,而且她讨厌速度落后。
424.Nice place you have here.
你这地方真不错啊。
Nice place you have here, Martin. I especially like this sofa.
你这地方真不错啊,马丁。我特别喜欢这沙发。
Thanks, Lousie. We're pleased with it, too.
谢谢你,路易斯。我们也很喜欢它。
425.That's enough for now.
现在足够了。
How about another glass of beer, Cindy?
辛迪,再来一杯啤酒怎么样?
Oh, no. That's enough for now. Tomorrow's a workday for me.
哦,不了。现在已经喝得足够了。我明天还要上班呢。
恰好的事情/正是所需要的东西
I know what! We can lease a computer istead of buying one.
我知道了!我们可以租而不是去买一台电脑。
That's the ticket! Why didn't I think of doing that?
对!我怎么没有想到这样做呢?
就是这样!/再没什么可说的了。/让它去吧。
Well, that's that! This video tape is broken and we don't have a spare tape.
哦,就是这样的!录音带坏了,而我们又没有备用品。
I guess we can't record the program then.
我猜这样就无法继续为这个节目录音了。
428.What more can I do? /What else can I do?
我还能再做点什么?
Is Alice still mad at you?
爱丽斯还在生你的气吗?
Yeah. I've apologized twice. What more can I do?
是啊,我已经道过两次歉了。我还能再做点什么啊?
429.What would you like to drink?
你想喝点什么?
Good evening, ma'am. What would you like to drink?
晚上好,夫人。您想喝点什么?
I think I'll have a martini, please.
请来一杯马提尼。
430.You been keeping out of trouble?
生活还好吧?
Hi, Jerry. You been keeping out of trouble?
嗨,杰瑞。生活还好吧?
Oh, yeah. How about yourself?
是的,你呢?
你能成功的!
I don't think I'll ever get the knack of operating this machine.
我想我是无法掌握操作这台机器的窍门了!
You can do it! It just takes time.
你会的!只是这需要时间而已。