A: Hey, buddy! There would be a live band show tonight.
A: 嘿,哥们!今天晚上有一场现场音乐表演。
B: Really? Where?
B: 真的?在哪儿啊?
A: In the Show Bar.
A: 在秀吧。
B: When does it start?
B: 什么时候开始?
A: At 8:00 p.m.
A: 晚上8点。
B: Great' We can also have a drinkthere.
B: 好极了!我们还可以在那里喝几杯。
A: Yes. The draft beer served there is great.
A: 嗯。那里的扎啤真的够爽。
B: I love beer so much.
B: 我真是爱死啤酒了。
A: But I think you'd better not drink too much this time. Otherwise, your girlfriend will blame me again.
A: 不过我觉得你这次可别喝太多了。要不然,你女朋友又得埋怨我了。
B: Ha-ha, don't worry! She has gone to Guangzhou on business.
B: 哈哈,这次你就别担心了。她到广州出差去了。
A: Well, when should we meet?
A: 好的,那我们什么时候碰面?
B:What about 7:30 p.m.? I will pick you up at your home.
B: 晚上7点半怎么样?我到你家去接你。
A: OK. See you then.
A: 好的,待会见。