unit 43
商谈邀请
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Hello?
A:您好。
B:Hello, is that Miss Smith?
B:您好,请问您是史密斯小姐吗?
A:Yes.
A:是的。
B:This is Mr.Gao. How are you?
B:我是高先生,你好吗?
A:Not too bad, thanks. And you?
A:还不错.谢谢,你呢?
B:Fine. Listen. Are you free on Wednesday night? I'd like to invite you to dinner.
B:很好。你星期三晚上有空吗?我想邀请你吃晚餐。
A:I'm terribly sorry, but I've already made arrangements for Wednesday.
A:真对不起,我星期三已经有安排了。
B:That's a pity. How about Thursday?
B:真遗憾,那星期四怎么样?
A:That would be fine.
A:好吧。
B:Great. What time would you like to meet?
B:太好了!你认为几点见面好呢?
A:Whenever is suitable for you. I have no plans for that day.
A:你看什么时间合适,我几点都可以。我那天没什么安排。
B:OK, let's say 6:30 p.m.
B:好吧,那就晚上6点半吧!
A:And where would you like to meet?
A:那么我们在哪儿见面呢?
B:I can pick you up at the gate of your company. Also, what type of food do you like?
B:我可以在你的公司门口接你。还有,你喜欢吃什么菜?
A:l'm not very familiar with Chinese cuisine. What can you recommend?
A:我对中国菜不太了解,你推荐点什么呢?
B:Well, have you heard of Peking Duck? it's a local specialty.
B:哦,你听说过北京烤鸭吗?那是地方特产。
A:Of course! Peking Duck is world-famous. I would love to try it.
A:当然!北京烤鸭世界闻名。我很想试试。
B:OK, let's have that then.
B:那样的话我们就吃北京烤鸭吧。
A:All right. Well, I'll see you later.
A:好吧,到时候见吧!
B:See you later, goodbye.
B:到时见,再见。
A:Bye.
A:再见。