My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.
我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。
Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
相信我上周的报价是最好的。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
The price you offered is above previous prices.
你方报价高于上次。
It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
I should have thought my offer was reasonable.
我本以为我的报价是合理的。
You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
Words and Phrases
外贸口语词汇
quote
报价
quotation
价格
preferential offer
优先报盘
cost of production
生产费用
reasonable
合理的
competitive
有竞争性的
the preference of one's offer
优先报盘
wild speculation
漫天要价