2.实用对话
On The Internet谈论网络
Zoe: Do you keep in touch with your aunt in America?
佐伊:你和你美国的姑姑保持着联系吗?
Hans: Sure, I usually call her once a month.
汉斯:当然,我一般一个月给她打一次电话。
Zoe: That sounds kind of expensive.
佐伊:好像有点儿贵。
Hans: Yeah, a little, I guess.
汉斯:是的,我觉得是有点儿贵。
Zoe: Did you ever have the desire to chat online?
佐伊:你有过在网上聊天的想法吗?
Hans: Sure. But my aunt is a little older and not really into using a computer.
汉斯:当然了。但是我姑姑有点儿上岁数了,对使用电脑不怎么感兴趣。
Zoe: But surely she would want to save a little money. You said she has kids. They must have a computer in the house. You could get one of her kids to teach her how to use the
Internet.
佐伊:但是她肯定也想省点儿钱。你说过她有孩子的,他们家肯定有电脑。你可以让她的一个孩子教她上网。
Hans: Yeah, I guess I never really thought about it. I kind of like hearing the sound of her voice. It feels a little closer and more personal,
汉斯:是啊,我从来就没有想到过。我喜欢听到她的声音,感觉更亲近亲密。
Zoe: Yeah, I understand. I like hearing my family's voice too, but I don't feel like I need to hear it every time we talk.
佐伊:是的,我理解。我也喜欢听到我家人的声音,但是我不觉得每次谈话非得听到声音才好。
Hans: I guess so. Maybe I will get her kids to help. lt's kind of a good idea
汉斯:我觉得也是。也许我得找她的孩子帮忙。这真是个好主意。