A: Wang, I haven't seen you for a long time. What are you doing?
A: 小王,好久没看见你了,忙什么呢?
B: I'm preparing for the test of recruiting village officials.
B: 准备村官选拔的考试呢。
A: Well, I found many people are applying for this position.
A: 哦,我发现好多人都在申请这个职位。
B: Now, it's difficult to find a good job in big cities. The salary is too little to pay for the rent.
B: 现在想在大城市里找份好工作太难了,每月那么点薪水连房租都付不起。
A: You are right. Suffering in the big city is not as good as working in the countryside.
A: 说的就是,与其在大城市受罪还不如去农村闯闯呢。
B: Why don't you apply for it?
B: 你为什么不报啊?
A: My family doesn't support me. When will the test be held?
A: 家里人反对呗。什么时候考试?
B, One month from now.
B: 一个月后吧。
A: Only a few days left.
A: 没剩几天了。
B: That's right. What about you?
B: 是啊。你的工作怎么样了?
A: I am busy with different interviews every day. It really makes me tired.
A: 每天忙着各种面试,弄得我特别疲惫。
B: Well, just cheer up. Everything will be OK.
B: 振作点吧。一切都会好起来的。
A: The same to you.
A: 你也是。