6 Room Service Dialogue
6 客房服务 对话
Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.
史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。
Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.
史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。
Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?
接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?
Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.
史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
Receptionist: That's right.
接待员:是啊!
Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.
史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。
Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.
接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。
Steven: Good night.
史蒂文:晚安!