2.实用对话
On Taking Exercise谈论身体锻炼
Mark: Hello. How is everything in New York?
马克:嗨,你在纽约怎么样啊?
Jane: Never better. How are you? How is the family?
简:再好不过了。你呢?家里怎么样?
Mark: Everyone's fine. But actually, I'm feeling a little tired these days.
马克:大家都很好。不过说真的,这些天我感觉有点累。
Jane: You're working harder than ever, and probably not getting as much exercise as you should.
简:你工作比以前辛苦多了,也许是缺乏锻炼吧。
Mark: Yes. I know. I should exercise more. I feel like I'm gaining weight. But you look really young and energetic What's your secret?
马克:是的,我知道。我应该多运动。我感觉自己正在长胖。但是你却看起来既年轻又有活力。你有什么秘诀?
Jane: There is no secret. I just make sure that no matter how busy I am, I make time to exercise. And I'm really careful about my diet. You should be too.
简:没什么秘诀。我只是保证无论多忙,都抽空锻炼而已。而且我对饮食也很注意。你也应该这样。
Mark: You're absolutely right. Now that the weather is warmer, I'm going to start.
马克:你说得真对。既然天气也变暖和了,我也要开始锻炼了。
Jane: That's a great idea. Don't wait until tomorrow; start now.
简:好主意。不过不要等到明天,现在就开始吧。
Mark: OK. I will start today. Let's do some warm-ups. Thank you for your advice.
马克:好吧。今天我就开始。咱们做点热身练习吧。谢谢你的建议。
Jane: No problem. Always remember that the most important thing is perseverance.
简:不用谢。要记住,最重要的就是坚持。