01. Being a 3S lady is like drowning, a really delightful sensation after you cease to struggle.
当一个剩女,好比溺水而亡。到了停止挣扎之后,就会有那真正快乐的感觉了。
02. I hope I meet somebody I want to marry soon, otherwise I'll end up an old maid.
我希望能快点遇到一个合适的结婚对象,不然我就会孤老终生了
03. My requirement is very simple: to find a man who really loves me.
我的要求非常简单:找一个真正爱我的男人。
04. I am so frustrated to fail the date again.
这次约会又失败了,真让我沮丧。
05. Since women no longer rely on men, they can live well by them selves.
如今,女人们已经不再依靠男人养活,她们自己也可以生活得很好。
06. I believe in pure love.
我只相信真爱。
07. Maid that laughs is half taken.
少女露笑脸,婚事半成全。
08. It is better to remain single than settle for someone incompatible.
宁可单身也不愿意随随便便就嫁人(宁缺毋滥)。
09. Sometimes we can tell whether we have chemistry within just a few minutes.
有时候我们只需要几分钟的时间就能判断两个人是否情投意合。
10. Since you are footloose and fancy-free, you can do whatever you like.
你是自由身,没有爱情的羁绊,想做什么就做什么。
11. I like Tom but he didn't ask to see me again, so I guess he's not interested. I suppose I'll just stay a singleton all my life.
我其实很喜欢汤姆,但是他没有约我再见面。我猜他一定是对我没兴趣吧。我可能要一辈子单身了。
12. Being a singleton is solitary, but splendid.
单身虽然孤单,但同样精彩。
13. Singles are happy to be single, believing they are more open to new expenences.
单身有单身的好处,他们相信单身的人更愿意接触新鲜事物。
14. 78 percent of singles believe they are as fit as, or even more fit than their "coupled" peers physically.
78%的单身者认为他们的身体健康程度比起那些已婚的同龄人毫不逊色,甚至强过他们。
15. The majority of singletons feel more financially secure than the couples they knew.
大部分单身者感觉比起已婚的人,他们在财务方面更有安全感。
16. Many 3S ladies turn to the Internet for easy access to seek their Mr Rights.
很多"剩女"转而投向网络这个便捷的平台来寻找爱人。
17. She is such a warm-hearted woman that she is very keen on matchmaking.
她是个非常热心的人,常常帮别人做媒。
18. I will walk you down the aisle someday.
总有一天我会把你嫁出去的。
19. How many people did you invite to your wedding shower?
你邀请了多少人去你的告别单身女子派对呀?
20. I am married and have a wonderful family. But before I met my husband, I was a singleton for a few years.
我结婚了,有一个美满的家庭。但在遇到我丈夫之前,我也单身了几年。