31.Is this the sale price?
31.这是特价后的价格吗?
32.Could you cut the price a little, please?
32.你可以把价格降低一点吗?
33.Can't you make it a little cheaper?
33.不能再算便宜一点了吗?
34.Is there a discount for two?
34.买两个能不能算便宜一点?
35.We can offer you a better price if you buy more.
35.如果您再多买一点,我们可以给您更优惠的价格。
36.If you can let us have a competitive quotation, we'll place our orders right now.
36.如果你给我的价格比别家低,我们就马上订货。
37.I should say our prices are generally lower when compared with others.
37.我必须说明,我们的价格跟别家相比,一般来说都比较便宜。
38.I'll take it if you give me a discount.
38.你帮我打个折我就买。
39.Could you give me a discount if I pay in cash?
39.付现金比较便宜吗?
40.How much are you willing to pay'?
40.您愿意出多少钱?
41.Is 20% off OK?
41.打8折好吗?
42.How about 40 dollars?
40美元好不好?
43.Can you sell it for 10 dollars?
43.这个10美元卖不卖?
44.30 dollars, OK?
44.算30美元好不好?
45.My last price is 20 dollars.
45.我最多只能出20美元。
46.Is that your best quote?
46.你最低只能出这个价钱吗?
47.That's the best I can do.
47.我不能再降了。
48.This is the lowest possible price.
48.这已经是可能的最低价格了。
49.I'm afraid these are the best terms we can offer.
49.恐怕这些已经是我们所能提供的最优惠条件了。
50.It's cheap.
50.很便宜的。
51.The price is not bad.
51.价格不贵。
52.I think these prices are quite reasonable.
52.我觉得这个价格很公道。
53.Our prices are no more expensive than others.
53.我们的价格不会比别人贵。
54.You'll find our prices are competitive.
54.您会发现我们的价格绝对不会比别家贵。
55.280 dollars. You can't be wrong on that, sir.
55.先生,280美元。这个价格您绝对不吃亏。
56.Well, how about splitting the difference?
56.那么,各让一步怎么样?
57.The price depends on the quality.
57.看品质,一分钱一分货啦。
58.Our prices are fixed.
58.我们这里是不二价的。
59.It's the standard price.
59.这是统一价格。
60.I'll take it.
60.我买了。
61.I'll take five of these.
61.我要买5个。