Put your seatbelt on.
系好安全带。
Why?
为什么?
Because it will protect you in case of an accident.
因为它会在出现事故时保护你。
But it's uncomfortable.
但那不舒服。
It's the law.
法律就是这样规定的。
It's so much trouble.
这么麻烦。
It's common sense.
这是常识。
It's so tight that it's hard for me to breathe.
太紧了以至于我几乎不能呼吸。
Hold your breath till we get there.
在我么到达之前屏住呼吸。
Okay, my seatbelt is on.
好的,我的安全带系好了。
I'm glad you don't complain very much.
我很高兴你没有抱怨。
I'm ready for an accident.
我在为事故做准备。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载