I think I did something real stupid.
我想我做了一些很傻的事情。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I bought some stock.
我买了一些股票。
Everybody buys stock.
每个人都买股票。
I bought it on a hunch.
我凭直觉买的。
You didn't read about the company first?
你没有先了解一下那个公司?
I didn't have to. It's been in business for 60 years.
我没有必要。它已经在商界60年了。
So what's the problem?
那么问题是什么?
I used all my savings on this one company.
我把所有的钱都买了这一个公司。
You put all your eggs into one basket.
你把鸡蛋放在一个篮子里。
If the company goes out of business, I'll have nothing.
如果这个公司破产,我将一无所有。
Oh, you'll have something-you'll have a lesson you'll never forget!
噢,你会有一些--你会得到一个一生难忘的教训。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载