unit 283
信用卡结账(1)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I want to check out today. My plane leaves at 3 p.m.
A:我想今天结账。我的飞机下午三点钟起飞。
B:Which room are you staying in now, sir?
B:先生,请问您住在哪个房间?
A:I am in Room 205. My name is Bill Smith. When shall I check out?
A:我住205房。我叫比尔·史密斯。我应该什么时候结账?
B:Usually if you are leaving today, you'd better check out before 12 noon, and leave the room. If you check out after 12 noon, we will count one day more.
B:一般情况下,如果您想今天就走。你最好在中午12点以前结账退房。如果您在中午12点以后结账,我们则要多算您一天。
A:Oh, I didn't know that.
A:哦,我还不知道有这种事。
B:Since your plane leaves at 3 p. m. it will be too early for you to leave the hotel at 12 0'clock. We can arrange you to stay in the room until 1 p.m.; but first you should still check out before 12 noon.
B:因为您的飞机要到三点才起飞,您中午12点就走太早了。我们可以安排您在您的房问里等到一点钟再走,但您得先要在12点以前结账。
A:That's very considerate of you. May I have my bill?
A:你们想得太周到了。现在可以结账吗?
B:Yes, sir. Here it is.
B:好的,先生,这是账单。
A:How much is it?
A:多少钱?
B:Your bill comes t0 60 dollars. How would you like it to be paid? With cash or credit card?
B:60美元。您想用什么付账?现金还是信用卡?
A:I'd like it to be charged to my credit card.
A:我想用信用卡付账。
B:Would you please give to me, and will imprint it?
B:请把您的卡给我,我来划账好吗?