3.Leaving a message Dialogue
3.电话留言 对话
Steven is giving a call to Mr. Brown, but Mr. Brown is not in, so he asks for leaving a message.
史蒂文给布朗先生打电话,但布朗不在,于是他想给对方留言。
Steven: Hello? This is Steven. I'd like to speak to Mr. Brown, please.
史蒂文:你好,我是史蒂文。我想和布朗先生通电话。
Mrs. Brown: I'm afraid he is not in at the moment.
布朗太太:他这会儿不在。
Steven: Then what time do you think he will be in?
史蒂文:你认为他什么时间会回来?
Mrs. Brown: I suppose he won't come back until 6 p.m. By the way, do you want to call later, or would you like to leave a message?
布朗太太:我估计他要到下午六点才会回来。对了,你是想稍后再打来,还是留个口信?
Steven: I'd like to leave a message. Please ask him to give me a call as soon as he returns. He has my number.
史蒂文:我还是留个口信吧。他一回来就请他给我回电话。他知道我的电话号码。
Mrs. Brown: Okay, I'll do that.
布朗太太:好的,我一定转告。
Steven: Thank you. Bye-bye!
史蒂文:谢谢你,再见!
Mrs. Brown: You're welcome, bye!
布明太太:不客气,再见!