Conversation
对话
Where did you get your mobile?
你的手机是在哪里买的?
It's really cute.
好可爱。
Oh, this?
哦,这个吗?
I got it in Singapore.
我在新加坡买的。
Here, do you want to take a look?
你要看看吗?
Thanks. Gee, it's really light!
谢谢。哇,好轻!
Yes, it is, isn't it?
是啊,
A bit too light, really.
它的确很轻。说真的,它太轻了一点。
What make have you got?
你用的是哪一款?
I've got an old Ericsson.
我用的是老式的爱立信。
Here. Take a look.
你拿去看看。
Wow, that's really old.
哇,真旧啊。
Yes, I like collecting antiques.
是啊,我喜欢收集古董。
Why don't you get a new one?
你为什么不换一款新的?
I don't know.
我也不知道。
I like this one, and I don't have any need for all the bells and whistles you get on the new ones.
我就是喜欢这款,而且新手机的功能五花八门,我根本用不到.
Really, what makes you say that?
是哦,你为什么这么说?
Well, I just need to make and receive calls, and it's quite reliable.
哦,我只需要接打电话而已,这款手机在这方面很可靠。
I find that the more fancy stuff they put into these things, the more likely they are to break bown or go wrong, you know?
你知道吗,我发现功能越花哨的手机,就越容易坏掉或出故障。
I mean, this camera function, for instance, how often do you use it?
我的意思是,就拿这种照相的功能来说,你有多常用到?
Sometimes, but I guess not very often.
有时候会用到,不过我想不会常用,
It's more for fun.
而是以好玩为主。
Sometimes when I'm on a trip, for example, I can take a picture and send it to my kids.
例如有时候在旅行时,我可以拍照,然后把它传给我的小孩看。
Or I can send a picture of a sample back to my office and get it costed up immediately.
或者我也可以把样品的照片传回办公室,以便立刻估价。
Well, that's nice I guess.
嗯,还不错。
So how many kids do you have?
你有几个小孩呢?
Three. Two boys and a girl.
三个,两个儿子一个女儿。