Transfer patents
专利转让
A: We'd like you to provide us with a technical licence to improve our present products and develop new ones.
A: 我们想要你们提供一项技术许可证来改进我们现有的产品并开发新产品。
B: I hope we can satisfy your requirements. We'll guarantee that machine and technology are of advanced world levels, and the technology provided is integrated, precise and reliable.
B: 希望我们能够满足你的需要。我们将保证机器和技术是世界先进水平,所提供的技术是全面,精确,而且可靠的。
A: What right will the license grant to us?
A: 这项许可证给予我们什么权力呢?
B: It will grant rights of both manufacture and sales of our products.
B: 给予生产和销售我们的产品的许可。
A: Does the license include the patent?
A: 这项许可证包括专利吗?
B: Yes, it does.
B: 包括。
A: How long will you allow us to use the patent?
A: 你们将允许我们专利多长时间?
B: For 3 years. In 3 years you should keep confidential all the technical information and know-how offered by us.
B: 三年,三年内你应该对我们提供的一切技术信息和专有技术保守秘密。
A: Certainly. But you should also guarantee the ownership of the patent, know-how and technology.
A: 当然,但是你们也应该保证专利,专有技术和工业技术的所有权。
B: If any third party disputes your rights to use them, you should bear the full responsibility.
B: 如果发生任何第三者争议我们使用它的权利,你们应当承担全部责任。
A: All right.
A: 可以。
B: How do we settle the disputes if there are any of them between us?
B: 如果我们之间出现争执如何解决?
A: All disputes and differences of any kind arising from the execution of this contrast shall be settled amicably by the parties, or shall be submitted to the Council for Promotion of International Trade for arbitration.
A: 在执行本合同期间产生的所有争执和分歧,应由双方自行友好解决,否则应该提交国际贸易促进委员会仲裁。
B: We agree with you.
B: 我们同意。