2.Opening an account Dialogue
2.开户业务 对话
Steven has been waiting for the service for a few minutes. Now it's his turn to handle his business.
史蒂文等候业务办理有几分钟了,现在轮到他办理了。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
银行职员:你好,你要办理什么业务?
Steven: Um...Hello, I would like to open an account.
史蒂文:你好。我想开一个账户。
Bank Clerk: OK! What kind of account do you want to open?
银行职员:好的,你想开哪种账户?
Steven: I want to open a current account.
史蒂文:我想开一个活期账户。
Bank Clerk: I will open it for you right now.
银行职员:我马上为您办理。
Steven: What's the minimum deposit for opening a current account?
史蒂文:开一个活期存款账户的最低存款额是多少?
Bank Clerk: It's 10 yuan. How much money do you want to deposit?
银行职员:10元就可以了。您要存多少钱?
Steven: Well, here's 3,000 yuan.
史蒂文:我要存3000元。
Bank Clerk: Please write down your name, address and the amount of your deposit here. And please choose a passcode of six numbers and confirm it.
银行职员:请在这里写下你的名字、地址,还有你的存款金额。设置一个六位数的密码并确认。
Steven: OK, here you are.
史蒂文:好的,给你。
Bank Clerk: Thank you. Please confirm your information and sign your name in the blank.
银行职员:谢谢,请确认你的信息并在空白处签字。
Steven: Done! What else should I do?
史蒂文:好了。我还要做什么吗?
Bank Clerk: That's all. Here's your bank card, and here's the certificate of deposit. Bring your bank card with you every time you come to deposit or withdraw money.
银行职员:可以了。这是你的银行卡,这是存款存单。你每次来银行取钱或存钱时请带着这个银行卡。
Steven: OK. Thanks. Goodbye!
史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见!
Bank Clerk: Bye!
银行职员:再见!