unit 330
购买床上用品
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I would like to place an order.
A:我想要订购东西。
B:Alright, Ma'am. What items would you like to order today?
B:好的,太太。你今天想要订购什么呢?
A:I have your catalog here. Do you want me to tell you the item numbers, or the names?
A:我有你们的目录。要说编号还是品名呢?
B:You may tell me both, Ma'am.
B:你可以都告诉我,太太。
A:Alright. I want to order the satin sheets on page 28.
A:好的,我想订28页的绸缎床单。
B:The Merriman satin sheets?
B:欢乐牌绸缎床单?
A:Yes, that's right.
A:对的。
B:And what size would you like?
B:你要什么尺寸呢?
A:I need one full set of sheets in King-size.
A:我要特大号的一整套。
B:Alright, Ma'am. And what color did you want?
B:好的,太大。你要什么颜色呢?
A:lvory , please.
A:象牙色,谢谢。
B:So that is product number MS2119, Size: King, Color: lvory. Is that correct?
B:商品编号是MS2119,尺寸是特大号,颜色是象牙色,对吗?
A:Yes, I think so. Can I ask you something?
A:对的。我可以请教一件事吗?
B:Cerlainly.
B:当然可以。
A:I'm a foreigner here. My English isn't perfect. Can you tell me what satin is?
A:我是外国人,我的英文不是很好,你可以告诉我什么是绸缎吗?
B:Satin is like silk, Ma'am. It feels like silk. But it's a different material.
B:绸缎就像丝一样,太太。摸起来也像丝一样,但是材质不同。
A:I see. That's what I thought.
A:我明白,我也是这么想。
B:Anything else today?
B:今天还要其他的吗?
A:No, I just need the sheets.
A:不,我只要床单就好。
B:Alright. With shipping charges, your total will be 68 dollars. Will you be paying with credit?
B:妤的,含运费一共是68美元。你要用信用卡付账吗?
A:Yes.
A:是的。
B:Visa, Master Card. or American Express.
B:威事卡、万事达卡或是美国运通卡。
A:Visa.
A:威事卡。
B:Card number?
B:卡号是?
A:8825 1127 4235 9869.
A:8825 1127 4235 9869.
B:Expiration date?
B:期限是?
A:July, 2006.
A:2006年7月。
B:All right, Ma'am. I will run that charge for you. And then I will get your address in a moment
B:好的,太大。我会为你处理的。待会儿再要你的地址。
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢。