Visa formalities
签证手续
A: Nina, have you had everything organized yet?
A: 妮娜,一切都安排就绪了吗?
B: Except your visa, everything is ready. I have reserved a hotel room in the downtown area of Paris.
B: 除了您的签证,其他的事情都准备好了。我已经在巴黎市中心给您预订了宾馆。
A: OK, thank you. Then when can I get my visa?
A: 好的,谢谢你。那我什么时候能拿到签证呢?
B: There are some difficulties. You have to apply for the visa one month ahead of time, we were a little late when we started applying for it. And also we need an invitation from Firth Company.
B: 这有些困难。申请签证必须提前一个月,我们申请得有点晚。而且还需要福斯公司给我们出具邀请函。
A: It really sounds complicated. Now what should I do?
A: 听起来确实很复杂。我该怎么办?
B: Don't worry. I have talked to the visa office and they promised that once we got the invitation, you would get your visa within 1 week.
B: 不用担心,我已经和签证办公室谈过了,他们说我们一拿到邀请函一个星期之内保证就能拿到签证。
A: Great. Did you book my fight there?
A: 太好了。你帮我预定机票了吗?
B: Of course, I have booked the flight for 24th. You don't have to worry about these trifles.
B: 当然了,我已经预定了24号的机票,你不用担心这件小事。
A: I appreciate it. I am very lucky to have a secretary like you.
A: 非常感谢,有你这样的秘书我真是很幸运。
B: You are welcome.
B: 不客气。