My pants have a hole in the front pocket.
我裤子的前口袋漏了一个洞。
You shouldn't carry pens in your pocket.
你不应该在口袋里装钢笔。
Yesterday a pen fell through my pants onto my shoe.
昨天一根笔从裤子里漏出掉到了我的鞋子上。
Lucky for you it wasn't a sharp knife.
很幸运那不是一把锋利的小刀。
Who carries a sharp knife in their pocket?
谁会在口袋里放一把锋利的小刀呢?
Criminals, of course.
当然是罪犯。
Anyway, I have to fix the hole.
无论如何,我需要补上这个洞。
You can sew it up or use an iron-on patch.
你可以缝上它或者用熨斗熨上补丁。
Tell me about this patch.
告诉我这个补丁。
The patch has glue. The hot iron melts the glue so the patch sticks on.
这个补丁有胶水。热熨斗会融化胶水,补丁便会粘好。
That sounds a lot easier than sewing.
听起来比缝起来容易多了。
It is. But after about ten washings, the glue washes off.
是的。但是洗过10次后,胶水已经被洗掉了。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载