19. Disputing the Bill
19. 账单争议
A: There are some charges on the final bill that are incorrect.
A:最终账单上的一些费用是不正确的。
B: Okay, sir. Can you tell me which ones are in dispute?
B:好的,先生。你能告诉我哪些是有争议的?
A: I never ordered this movie "The Care Bears Christmas."
A:我从来没有订购“保健圣诞熊”这部电影。
B: Are you sure your kids didn't order it?
B:你确定你的孩子没有订吗?
A: I don't have any kids. Besides I was at the theater at that time.
A:我没有孩子。除此之外当时我在剧院。
B: All right, I'll take that charge off your bill. Anything else?
B:好吧,我将把这个费用从你的账单清除。还有别的事吗?
A: Yeah, I didn't drink 4 bottles of Grey Goose from the minibar.
A:是的,我没有喝小酒吧的4瓶灰雁。
B: I remember you calling for more vodka, sir.
B:我记得你要了更多的伏特加酒,先生。
A: Yeah I ordered three more bottles, but I didn't drink any of them.
A:是的。我订了三瓶,但我没有喝。
B: Maybe you don't remember drinking the additional three bottles?
B:也许你不记得喝了额外三瓶?
A: What are you trying to say, that I'm an alcoholic?
A:你想说什么,我是一个酒鬼吗?
B: No, sir. I'm just reading what is in our system.
B:没有,先生。我只是说出我们系统里显示的。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载