9. Hailing a Cab
9.拦出租
A: I need to get to the airport by 6 o'clock.
A:我必须在6点到达机场。
B: That's in less than 45 minutes. You'll never make it.
B:还有不到45分钟。你绝对不会成功的。
A: I have to try. I was hoping to get the shuttle home.
A:我必须试一试。我希望搭航天飞机回家。
B: Why did you wait so long?
B:你为什么等这么久?
A: It was my boss. He kept us late.
A:是我的老板。他让我们晚了。
B: Well, there goes a taxi.
B:嗯,有一辆出租车。
A: Taxi! Taxi! Darn, someone else got it.
A:出租车!出租车!该死的,别人上去了。
B: You're going to have a hard time getting a taxi at this hour.
B:你在这个时候将很难叫到出租车。
A: I know, but what can I do? Taxi!
A:我知道,但是我能做什么?出租车!
B: Well, good luck, George. I'm taking the subway.
B:好吧,祝你好运,乔治。我要去搭地铁了。
A: Okay, have a good weekend. Taxi!
A:好吧,周末愉快。出租车!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载