19. On the Wrong Bus (2)
19.搭错车(2)
A: Excuse me, bus driver. I have a question.
A:打扰了,公交司机。我有一个问题。
B: What do you need to know?
B:你需要知道什么?
A: I don't recognize where I'm going. Where are we?
A:我不知道现在车开向哪?我们在哪?
B: You are on the bus headed to East Los Angeles.
B:你正在开往东洛杉矶的公交车上。
A: Oh, I see. I believe I have gotten on the wrong bus.
A:噢,我知道了。我想我一定是搭错车了。
B: Well, I'm sorry, but I can't give you a refund.
B:好吧,抱歉,但我不能给你退钱。
A: That's fine. I need to go to Pasadena. Can you give me directions?
A:那没关系。我要去帕萨迪纳。你能给我指路吗?
B: Sure. I have a bus pamphlet for you, too. Here you go.
B:当然可以。我也有一本公交手册。给你。
A: Thank you. I'm new to the area.
A:谢谢你。我对这不熟。
B: Don't worry. It happens. I'll let you off down here.
B:别担心。这时有发生。我会让你在这下车。
A: Alright. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
A:好的。非常谢谢你。度过愉快的一天。
B: You too, and good luck getting to Pasadena.
B:你也是,祝你到帕萨迪纳那好运。