14. Talking Negative about a Restaurant
14.消极评价一家餐厅
A: I just came back from eating at the new steak place.
A:我刚从新牛排店回来。
B: Oh, I've been wanting to go there. How was it?
B:哦,我一直想去那里。它怎么样?
A: Don't bother going.
A:别再考虑去了。
B: Really? Why?
B:真的吗?为什么?
A: It was terrible. The food was cold, and the service sucked.
A:那太糟糕了。食物是冷的,服务很烂。
B: Oh, no. I was looking forward to trying it out.
B:噢,不是吧。我一直期待着去尝试一下。
A: Like I said, don't bother.
A:像我说的,别麻烦了。
B: I mean, how bad was the food?
B:我的意思是,食物有多么糟糕?
A: It was awful. They got my order wrong, and it was cold.
A:非常糟糕。他们弄错了我的订单,而且食物是冷的。
B: Well, maybe it was just an isolated incident.
B:好吧,也许这只是一个孤立的事件。
A: I don't think so. I spoke to other diners, and they were disappointed, too.
A:我不这么认为。我和其他食客交谈,他们也感到失望。
B: I guess that means I have to find another place.
B:我想这意味着我必须再找另一个地方。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载