Lesson 59 my teeth hurt
一、情景对话:
I’m going to have to pull this tooth. 我不得不把你的这颗牙拔掉.
Are you sure? 你确定?
Is it going to hurt? 会很疼吗?
Actually , yes. 我想会的.
I don’t think I can take it. 我想我受不了.
Can you give me something? 能给我想个办法吗?
Let’s see. 让我想想.
Okay, how about this. 好的, 这个怎么样.
Try a few sips of this. 喝点这个.
It’ll give you a lot more courage…它能给你勇气….
Good. Now, shall I start pulling that tooth? 好,现在我要开始拔了?
What? Get out of here! 什么? 滚出去!
I’m not afraid of you, or any other dentist! 我不怕你, 还有别的牙医.
二、单词:
Pull 拉,拔/ tooth 牙齿/ hurt 疼痛/ courage 勇气/ dentist 牙医/
三、要点:
I’m going to have to pull this tooth. 我不得不把你的这颗牙拔掉.
Is it going to hurt? 会很疼吗?
Actually, yes. 我想会的.
I don’t think…. 我不认为…
I don’t think I can take it. 我想我受不了.
I don’t think you can get there in half an hour. 我认为你无法在半小时内到那里.
I don’t think they’re right. 我认为你是错的.
I don’t think it’s an interesting place. 我认为这不是个有趣的地方.
Try a few sips of this. It’ll give you a lot more courage…喝点这个, 它能给你勇气…
I’m not afraid of ….我不害怕…
I’m not afraid of you, or any other dentist! 我不怕你, 还有别的牙医!
I’m not afraid of anything. 我不害怕任何东西.
I’m not afraid of traveling alone. 我不害怕独自旅游.
I’m not afraid of getting lost in Shanghai. 我不害怕在上海迷路.
Take 忍受, 容忍
I can’t take it any more. 我再也忍受不了了.
I can’t take this noise! 我受不了噪音!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
Get out of here! You are bothering me! 滚出去! 你妨碍到我了!
Pull 拉, 拔/ tooth 牙齿/ hurt 疼痛/ take 忍受, 容忍/ get out of here! 滚出去.