Lesson 78 Next flight to HONG KONG
一、情景对话:
Excuse me 对不起
I want the next flight to Hong Kong. 我要搭下一班去香港的飞机.
One way or round trip? 单程还是往返?
One way! And make it fast! 单程! 请快点!
I need to get out of here! 我要离开这里!
A one way ticket is 1200 yuan. 单程票是1200元.
Would you prefer First Class? 你要头等舱吗?
I don’t care I’m in a hurry! 我无所谓,我在赶时间!
Just give me the ticket! 给我一张票就可以了!
Thanks! You’re real life-saver! 谢谢! 你真是我的救命恩人!
A “life saver”? 救命恩人?
Has anyone seen a rooster? 有没有人看见一只公鸡?
二、单词:
Flight 航班/ one way 单程/ round trip 往返的/ first class 头等舱/ life-saver 救命恩人/
三、要点:
Excuse me , I want the next flight to Hong Kong. 对不起,我要搭下一班去香港的飞机.
I need to get out of here! 我要离开这里!
Would you prefer …? 你更偏爱/ 想要….吗?
Would you prefer First Class? 你要头等舱吗?
Which would you prefer, blue or white? 蓝色和白色, 你更喜欢哪个?
I prefer walking to riding a bike. 我宁愿步行, 也不愿骑车.
She prefers to be alone. 她宁愿独自一人.
I don’t care. 我无所谓/我不关心.
I don’t care, I’m in a hurry! 我无所谓,我在赶时间!
I don’t care about the examination. 我对考试毫不在意.
I don’t care where the new school will be built. 我不在意新学校建在哪儿?
You’re a real life-saver! 你真是我的救命恩人!
Has anyone seen…? 有没有人看到….?
Has anyone seen a rooster? 有没有人看见一只公鸡?
Has anyone seen my wallet? 有没有人看到我的钱包?
One way or round trip? (你要) 单程还是往返票?
Get out of 离开,摆脱
Can you help me get out of here? 你能帮我离开这儿吗?
In a hurry 匆忙
He left the office in a hurry. 他匆忙离开了办公室.
Flight 航班/ one way 单程的/ round trip 往返的/ one way or round trip? (你要)单程还是往返票?/ get out of 离开,摆脱/ in a hurry 匆忙