Lesson 97 Scrambled eggs
一、情景对话:
Mom I have something to tell you 妈妈 我有些事要告诉你
But I don’t know how to start 但我不知如何开口
What is it? 什么事?
What are you talking about son? 孩子 你在说些什么?
Uh I was careless and uh knocked over the table 嗯 我不小心 嗯 打翻了桌子.
Is that all? 就这些?
Don’t worry about it honey. 别担心, 亲爱的
But um I also broke the bowls sitting on the table 可是 嗯 我把桌子上的碗也打翻了
Oh those were old bowls哦 那些是旧碗
Everybody makes mistakes forget about it. 每个人都会犯错, 忘了它吧!
Uh there’s something else: 嗯 还有些事:
I broke the eggs that were in the bowls 我打碎了碗里的鸡蛋
I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!
I’m sure it was an accident right? 我敢肯定那是意外,是吗?
Don’t worry! 不用担心!
You’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough. 你很快会有弟弟妹妹的
Will I ? 真的吗?
I’m really sorry Mom! 我真的很抱歉 妈妈!
Forget it it’s nothing! 别放在心上, 没事!
Now go and play 现在去玩吧.
二、单词:
Bowl碗 / mistake 错误/ forget 忘记/ accident 事故/ soon很快 /
三、要点:
Mom, I have something to tell you, but I don’t know how to start. 妈妈, 我有些事要告诉你, 但我不知如何开口.
What are you talking about, son? 孩子, 你在说些什么?
Everybody makes mistakes. 每个人都会犯错.
Everybody makes mistakes, forget about it. 每个人都会犯错, 忘了它吧.
You’ve made a big mistake. 你犯了个严重错误.
I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!
I’m sure… 我(敢)肯定…
I’m sure it was an accident, right? 我敢肯定那是意外, 是吗?
… soon enough. 很快 …..
Don’t worry, you’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough. 不用担心, 你很快会有弟弟和妹妹的
The doctor will be back soon enough. 医生很快就会回来.
… , but I don’t know how to start. ……, 但我不知如何开口.
Is that all ? 就这些了?
Forget it! 别放在心上!